Specialized nutrition for proven PKU and MSUD
Camino pro® - Ready for a Change?
- Are you tired of having to drink that same formula day in and day out?
- Do you wish you could eat your protein, rather than drink it, as those on regular diets do?
- Do you wish it was pre-measured and easy to incorporate into meals away from home?
- Maybe you like your formula, but would just like to have more options?
- Would you like to choose what type of protein you are going to eat at each meal or snack based on what sounds good to you at the time?
If your answer is yes, then Camino pro is the answer for you!
Bring It to the Table With Camino pro
Now Available For PKU and MSUD
Eating should be enjoyable. With Camino pro, you have a variety of great tasting medical formulas to choose from that will enhance your meal or snack time experience. You are in control of how you use the Camino pro product line. Mix and match Camino pro with GLYTACTIN™: BetterMilk, RESTORE and RESTORE LITE (PKU Drinks), COMPLETE (PKU bar), SWIRL (PKU drink or pudding) or AA Drinks to meet all your protein needs, or continue drinking a smaller volume of your current formula and fill in with your favorite Camino pro products. Work with your dietitian to come up with the best plan to fit your lifestyle.
Cambrooke Foods' Camino pro; Modular Medical Formula System delivers your protein supplement in a variety of ways, so you never get bored. Whether you choose Camino pro with GLYTACTIN™: BetterMilk, RESTORE and RESTORE LITE (PKU Drinks), COMPLETE (PKU bar), SWIRL (PKU drink or pudding) or AA Drinks, you will get the protein you need along with vitamins and minerals that are essential for your health. In addition, several Camino pro; products are an excellent source of soluble fiber, which no other medical food delivers.
Your dietitian has probably told you many times to take your formula at least 3 times per day. With the incredible taste and convenience of Camino pro; products and their easy incorporation into regular meal and snack time, it is now much easier to spread out your intake throughout the day. This means fewer fluctuations in your blood levels throughout the day, resulting in a happier, healthier, and more alert you.